Thursday, September 29, 2005

Did you think the kid on the Hippity Hop was Mr. Blogger too?

Let's get this clear...

The picture of the woman in today's earlier post is NOT moi. She's Mental Health...oh just read it again and maybe it will make more sense. Irony, people, irony!

I mean really, does she look like me? Ok, yes, I have gone through about 1000 hair color changes since high school, so I can understand your confusion.

But the face?? I am nowhere near that peppy and vapid.

Now THIS, on the other hand, IS my picture...



Get it straight.

2 Comments:

Blogger kiwi said...

Jeez, sorry I wasn't sure if it was you or not!!!!!!!! Now I know, read the blog first, ask questions later. God, Brooke! I'm sticking my tongue out at you right now. Can you see? :)> (that's as close as I could get to a tongue)

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is TOTALLY your high school grad photo!! 80's big hair and all - just 'fess up! And a sidebar...*I* was MB before Mr. Blogger ever showed up, so now you must address me as "The Original".....or HRH, whatever you prefer. ;)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home