Friday, October 14, 2005

Just you wait...it'll be stuck in your head too


Whew...let's perk it up a bit today, shall we?

I'm actually on my way to go meet this friend for lunch, so I need to make it short. (Heaven forbid I not blog or something though, 'cause the world may fall off its axis or something.)

Not only am I excited to see her and reminisce over the time the pledges stole all our underwear and hung it across the courtyard, I'm just glad to get the hell out of the house after so many days of being sick. Woman cannot live by soup alone. Or at least, she doesn't want to. Cheese enchiladas, here I come!

So for today...only topics that make me laugh. Have I mentioned Mr. Blogger leads in that category?

Last night while watching ER in the family room, I couldn't help but notice the distinctive voice of Cartman singing "Kyle's Mom Is A Bitch" coming from the computer room (scroll down a little and make sure your speakers are on to experience the fabulousness that is Cartman). Not only that, but it appeared MB was in there just cracking himself up like there was nothing funnier IN THE WORLD.

Then he started to sing along after the third or fourth viewing. And clap.

I couldn't even concentrate on the new mean nurse manager on ER, BECAUSE I HAD TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE.

He wasn't even aware of my laughing since I was in the other room...he was just having a good ol' time and didn't care what anybody thought. That's pretty much my husband in a nutshell.

So what did I do? Came in and joined him of course. Well, that and tell him about the time I was at Lips for Bitchy Bingo Night and they handed us all the words to that very song and seeing as how I sung it to the top of my lungs then...why not now?

Could we be any more perfect for each other?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our whole family just loves that song! I just played the clip and I was clapping and singing along, too!

BTW, did you ask him who we used to sing it about? We were very naughty!!! ;-D

12:40 PM  
Blogger kiwi said...

I love Cartman!!!! "I'm not fat, I'm just big boned."

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a new one for me. Rather catchy. Do tell all about Nan and the brood. M.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Cartman quote,"I'm not fat, I'm festively plump!" That's me! :-D

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you know MB does not have "sand in his vagina"....:)

he he;)

i loved that story, thanx!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home